- The licence that enables TONN8 to run AX, the TONN-JACE-8000-AX, will be withdrawn from sale
- Upgrading from an existing TONN 2, 3, 6 or 6E will require a suitably sized TONN8 replacement and the station migrated to N4
If you maintain any critical sites which currently use TONN2,3,6 & 6E, IQVISION V1 or TOPS we strongly advise these systems are migrated to TONN8/IQVISION 2.5 to avoid any downtime.
Please note: This update is in addition to our earlier communications, dated 28/08/2020, where we explained that we will be removing memory upgrades for our legacy TONN3 & TONN6 products as of 30/11/20.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions relating to this announcement.
Additional key dates for Niagara AX
- February 12, 2020: Niagara AX 3.8 U5 is released. This will be the last release of its kind for legacy JACE platforms. (JACE 2, 3E, 6, 6E, 7, Sec JACE 6)
- October 1, 2020: AX Supervisor models no longer available for sale. Niagara 4 model may be purchased with AX downgrade.
- July 1, 2021:
- Sales of all licenses and license options end
- Sales/replacements for Legacy JACEs end
- Fixes for defects and cyber issues end
Move to Niagara 4 NOW and Save!
Tridium has launched a series of incentives to enable our loyal Niagara AX customers to smoothly transition to Niagara 4. Not only will these incentives expire, total costs for delaying Niagara 4 migrations to beyond July 1st, 2021, risk being much higher. After the Niagara AX end-of-life date, AX software licenses will no longer be sold and replacement parts for AX-era hardware will no longer be stocked.
If you still have AX deployments, we encourage you to upgrade any of your older hardware now to JACE 8000s to keep your systems operable while migrating to the latest Niagara 4 release.
Call Rich +353 1 457 5421 or [email protected]