IBC now offer online training, facilitated by Szymon Drozdek, IBC’s Training and Support Manager. This training covers processes of design, training and post-sales support across the IBC range of Building Energy Management Systems; EasyIO by Johnson Controls; Reliable Controls; iSMA; and Niagara.
What tools are required to complete remote training?
- Internet connection, at least 4 Mbps/2 Mbps [download/upload]
- PC with clean operating system (Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, 2012 R2 Standard)
- Two displays – one for the Trainer’s shared screen and another to compete the exercises
- Remote Control software should be installed
- There should be at least one external camera per trainee
“I found Szymon very knowledgeable and his knowledge was from his experience on a practical level. He knows the strengths and limits of the system. The Training Manual is very well laid out and easy to follow. I still use the manual now as a reference manual.”
Contact IBC about current training options
IBC’s second round of EasyIO by Johnson Controls training started April 13th but we’re currently expanding IBC’s training schedule to make it more flexible and client led, making it much easier to find and book suitable dates for you! Look out for IBC’s upcoming EasyIO by Johnson Controls training throughout 2021 plus two more trainings with iSMA and Niagara. Get alerts on these trainings.sign up for training alerts