Introducing TOSIBOX 695, a game-changer for networking professionals that’s 5G enabled. As with all TOSIBOX industry leading OT Networking devices, it’s easy to deploy and control with their Plug & Go™ connectivity found in all TOSIBOX products. TOSIBOX 695 is available in EU markets (CE-certified countries) now. IBC is an authorised supply partner of TOSIBOX. The 695 and all 600 series connectivity devices are available to order now. IBC has selected lines in stock, ready to ship. Read more on the 695 below and on the datasheet, or view the entire TOSIBOX range in their brochure for 2023.
Unleash the power of 5G cellular connectivity and LTE fallback with the TOSIBOX 695. Crafted with precision and engineered for toughness, the TOSIBOX® 695 boasts a robust metal alloy casing complemented by an extensive temperature range and an IP30 Ingress Protection Rating. It’s built to thrive in challenging environmental conditions.
With all the connectivity interfaces you need, this device is tailor-made for power-hungry applications in the most demanding industrial settings. Count on it for speed and reliability at the core of your solutions.
TOSIBOX 695 Key Features
- Massive VPN throughput for data-consuming applications, ensuring secure, lightning-fast connectivity
- End-to-end encryption between Tosibox devices, users, and servers for utmost data security
- Integrated WiFi for seamless connectivity or as an access point for wireless devices on-site
- A built-in 5G/LTE modem with cellular speeds exceeding 3 Gbps, guaranteeing ultra-fast and dependable connections
- Dual-SIM slots for operator redundancy, enhancing reliability and ensuring uninterrupted connectivity
- TosiOnline™ automatic reconnection of dropped connections, maintaining a stable and continuous network experience
- Robust and fanless enclosure designed for industrial environments, with easy DIN rail attachment for versatile installation options
- Extended IP30 rating for durability and protection against harsh environmental conditions
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to +75 °C (-40 °F to +167 °F), ensuring reliable performance in extreme climates and settings
Count on TOSIBOX for tailor-made connectivity devices for power-hungry applications in the most demanding industrial settings.
Tosibox 600 series offers versatile connectivity options, seamlessly integrated with state-of-the-art cybersecurity technology from Tosibox. It’s the ideal choice for a wide range of applications, ensuring your network stays secure. TOSIBOX® 695 seamlessly integrates with your existing Tosibox network.
View this device in more detail inside the datasheet.
View TOSIBOX brochure.
As a building service provider, it is crucial to have a secure and efficient operational network that can provide real-time services. Fortunately, the Tosibox OT network can help you achieve just that. By connecting all of your building systems into one platform, you can streamline your operations and focus on developing and managing your daily service operations in a cost-effective manner.
For pricing or demos contact IBC via our secure form. Alternatively, get in touch via the emails below:
ROI/INTL.: email@example.com / secure form
NI/UK only: firstname.lastname@example.org / secure form