Flexible, independent, powerful
iSMA-B-MAC36NL-M at a glance (software bundle version v1.3)
- The first Niagara 4.8 controller with built-in M-Bus interface, oh did we mention that already? OK, OK moving on;
- This version of the master application controller replaces the second RS485 with M-Bus interface
- Max M-Bus devices that can be connected is 20
- Web engine: User fonts support and a pop-up control for the HDMI
- Device extension auto-recognition shown in the “Product” field in
the Niagara Platform (works from v2.1 hardware version)
For full release notes see here
Introducing IBC’s in-house engineer
Want to know more? No, not with PDF downloads of datasheets and manuals, although you can find those here, but with a one to one technical call with IBC’s in house engineer and iSMA certified trainer Szymon Drozdek. He’s at your disposal via phone, email or video call.
Szymon is here to help you navigate every aspect of technical support from design, training and post-sales support across the IBC range of Building Energy Management Systems, Trend Controls, Reliable Controls and iSMA. Niagara training will be provided in due course.
You can call or email him to discuss any technical issues you may experiencing or to learn more about IBC’s training, which due to COVID-19, is currently being offered remotely.
You can contact him at [email protected] or call +353 (0) 1 45 75 421 and dial 4 in the options menu to be connected directly.