Feature Updates for IQ 4 v3.7You may have read details for features included in Trend Control Systems IQ 4 v.3.7 and IQSET v7.3. IQ 4 v3.7 has now started shipping, and so we'd like to remind you of the following;
- Version 3.7 includes Secure vCNCs, for which there is a new procedure to setup a vCNC in a controller, please take this opportunity to attend the online training via the LMS.
- Without IQSET v7.3 or above engineers will not be able to Upload/Download to a controller with IQ4 v3.7 firmware.
- When upgrading to IQSET v7.3 or above be aware the minimum requirement is Windows 8.1 on a 64Bit PC
TES version 3.8u4 is now availableTES version 3.8u4 is now available on PNet. This release updates TES to the latest version of Niagara AX
- This release fixes the issue where, in certain circumstances, after 200 or more days of runtime, the network stack on a TONN could get into a state where it would consume 100% of the CPU. This was resolved in AX 3.8U2. Note: that previous resolution in earlier AX builds was incomplete.
- Further information about this release can be found in the Niagara 3.8u2, 3.8u3, and 3.8u4 release notes.