Trend Control Systems Feature UpdatesEdel O'Shea
Feature Updates for IQ 4 v3.7
You may have read details for features included in Trend Control Systems IQ 4 v.3.7 and IQSET v7.3. IQ 4 v3.7 has now started shipping, and so we’d like to remind you of the following;
- Version 3.7 includes Secure vCNCs, for which there is a new procedure to setup a vCNC in a controller, please take this opportunity to attend the online training via the LMS.
- Without IQSET v7.3 or above engineers will not be able to Upload/Download to a controller with IQ4 v3.7 firmware.
- When upgrading to IQSET v7.3 or above be aware the minimum requirement is Windows 8.1 on a 64Bit PC
To download IQ®4 v3.7, please click here
TES version 3.8u4 is now available
TES version 3.8u4 is now available on PNet. This release updates TES to the latest version of Niagara AX
- This release fixes the issue where, in certain circumstances, after 200 or more days of runtime, the network stack on a TONN could get into a state where it would consume 100% of the CPU. This was resolved in AX 3.8U2. Note: that previous resolution in earlier AX builds was incomplete.
- Further information about this release can be found in the Niagara 3.8u2, 3.8u3, and 3.8u4 release notes.
To download TES version 3.8u4, please click here
Here to Help You
As your premier independent distributor and value-added reseller of BEMS, controllers, measurement and peripheral products, IBC is happy to assist you with any products or existing updates you may want more information on. Contact us today for all queries and quotes.