EasyIO FW-28 by Johnson Controls includes 16 UI (voltage and resistance), 4 AO (Voltage) and 8 DO with 24VAC contact relays. For floating control, add the optional FR-02 module. Input point capacity can be expanded using the FD20i.
EasyIO FW (WiFi) series has the latest IT network and security standards and WiFi b/g/n. This series can be used as part of an existing network or as an isolated BMS network with WiFi. The dual Ethernet port allows for daisy chain capability within the recommended IT standards.
The FW series supports BACnet IP client/server, BACnet MSTP client/server, and Modbus TCP/ RTU M/S, as well as Sox, TCOM, P2P and MQTT. The FW series also features HTML5-ready dashboards and can be programmed live via CPT.
- BACnet, Modbus, MQTT, TCom and Sox protocol
- BACnet MSTP Client and BACnet IP Client up to 5 devices
- BACnet IP Server over Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- BACNet MS/TP server
- Modbus TCP and RTU Master up to 5 devices
- EasyIO Peer to Peer Protocol, compatible with FS, FG+, FW and FT Series
- Built-in HTML5 web server and SSL certificate support
- RESTful API and other web services
- Built-in dashboard
- WiFi Access Point, Repeater or Client Mode
- 2 Ethernet ports act as a normal network switch and support Ethernet daisy chains up to 9 units or up to 30 units when using Spanning Tree Protocol and connected in a ring
- Network Time Protocol (NTPv4) Client
- SMTP protocol (outgoing email) with SSL authentication
- SQL Lite up to 6,000 records