EasyIO FW-14 by Johnson Controls includes 8 UI, 4 AO (Voltage) and 2 DO. For floating control, add the optional FR-02 module. Input point capacity can be expanded with the EasyIO-FD-20i. Licenses and annual maintenance are included in the one-time cost of the controller.
EasyIO FW (WiFi) series supports IT network and security standards and WiFi b/g/n. This series can be used as part of an existing network or as an isolated BMS WiFi network. The dual Ethernet port capability allows for daisy chain capability within the recommended IT standards.
The FW series supports BACnet IP client/server, BACnet MSTP client/server, Modbus TCP/RTU M/S as well as Sox, TCOM, P2P, and MQTT. The FW series also features HTML5- ready dashboards and can be programmed live via CPT.
Features of EasyIO FW-14
• BACnet, Modbus, TCOM and Sox protocol
• BACnet MSTP Client and BACnet IP Client up to 5 devices
• BACnet IP Server over W-iFi or Ethernet
• BACNet MS/TP server
• Modbus TCP and RTU Master up to 5 devices
• EasyIO Peer to Peer Protocol, compatible with FS, FG+, FW and FT Series
• Built in web server, HTML5 compatible and SSL certificate support
• MQTT, RESTful API and other web services
• Built in dashboard
• WiFi Access Point, Repeater or Client Mode
• 2 Ethernet ports act as a normal network switch and support Ethernet daisy chains up to 9 units or up to 30 units when using Spanning Tree Protocol and connected in a ring
• Network Time Protocol (NTPv4) Client
• SMTP protocol (outgoing email) with SSL authentication
• SQL Lite up to 6,000 records