Intelligent Building Controls Limited (IBC) is a distribution company incorporated in Ireland. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that you share, obtained by us when you register as a user of the services provided by IBC and by using the IBC website, you agree to this policy.
When you register and use the IBC website, you will be asked to provide certain personal information such as your contact details. We will store this data securely in our database on secure servers. We will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you.
We may use the information that you provide for:
- Registering you with an account on our website and administering our website services.
- Assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about selecting suitable products and technology for you; for example, automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information you have provided.
- We may inform you through a preference of contact details provided by you (e-mail, telephone, text message, mail, or otherwise) about products and services (including those of other companies and organisations) which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish IBC to use or share your information for marketing purposes, please let us know when registering and we will honour your decision.
- To assess the prevention and detection of fraud.
- Administering any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes set out above:
- Employees and agents of IBC to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by IBC now or in the future.
- Agents who profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs.
- To other organisations for the administration of prize draws and other competitions.
We may also disclose your information:
- To anyone with whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a legal duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
Links to external websites
This site may contain links to other websites. IBC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of a device when you have finished using a shared device.
What are Cookies and what are they used for?
You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that some cookies are essential in order to shop on the Website and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the Website and may mean that you are unable to shop on the Website.