The Department of Energy issued a preliminary determination that ASHRAE Standard 90.1 will achieve greater energy efficiency in buildings. To ensure your building is meeting ASHRAE’s standards, get an ONICON BTU meter for accurate building optimization. Read more on the recent developments here.
ONICON BTU meter is available from IBC. Contact [email protected] ask for Rich.
ONICON BTU meter system 20
The System-20 BTU Measurement System provides highly accurate and reliable thermal energy measurement in heating and cooling systems. Designed for maximum versatility, the System-20 provides energy, flow and temperature data on the local display, and communicates via RS485 BACnet® MS/TP or MODBUS® RTU directly with your BMS/BAS. In addition, the System-20 provides an analog output signal, pulse outputs, and auxiliary pulse inputs, all of which are configurable via an intuitive user interface.
Chilled water, hot water and condenser water systems for:
- Central plant monitoring
- Campus energy monitoring and cost allocation
- Performance/efficiency evaluations
- Energy monitoring for performance contracts
- AHU and CRAC units for commercial office tenant billing
- Solar, geothermal and ground-source energy monitoring
- Residential apartment and condominium tenant billing
ONICON’s range of products can be found here
Contact IBC: [email protected] +353 1 457 5421 ask for IBC ONICON rep Rich Costa.