Technical Sales & Support Position
Intelligent Building Controls Ltd (IBC) [established 2005] is the premier independent distributor and value-added reseller of building energy management systems, controllers, measurement and peripheral products to Builders Merchants, Wholesalers, Contractors, Mechanical & Electrical Contractors, Consultants and System Integrators.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated engineer to join a dynamic team in growing and developing IBC’s portfolio of high-quality building management systems.
- Third level qualification in Building Services/Mechanical or Electrical or Engineering
- Proven sales experience and knowledge of Building Energy Management Systems [BEMS], controllers and field devices or HVAC technical sales experience or other ancillary sectors
- Knowledge of programming and experience with Tridium/Niagara 4
- A proven track record in developing and selling technical solutions in Building Services project applications across commercial, education, healthcare and pharmaceutical markets
- Current relationships with M&Es, consultants, contractors, local authorities and end-users.
- Confident, shows optimistic ‘can do attitude’ and expresses a strong belief in own ability to succeed.
- Proven organisational skills and planning ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Able to meet deadlines, follow through on commitments, and take corrective action where appropriate
- Computer literate
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary €30,000 to €50,000 [depending on qualifications/experience], progressive bonus/commission plan, vehicle allowance, laptop, mobile phone and business expenses as appropriate.
- Comprehensive training will be provided as required.
For further information on IBC please visit our website: www.ibc.ie
Please forward cover note and curriculum vitae to [email protected]
Technical Sales Professional Position
Intelligent Building Controls Ltd [IBC] is the premier independent distributor of building energy management systems, controllers and peripheral products to Builders Merchants, Wholesales, Mechanical & Electrical Contractors and System Houses. The company is well established with an active sales force representing and supplying some of the world’s leading manufacturers in building controls.
With a wide portfolio of international high-quality brands, we require a sales professional to develop and support the business throughout the island of Ireland.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in achieving targets and delivering results with a strong customer focus. Ideally in the construction sector. This is a key role with excellent prospects for the successful candidate.
- Strong proven sales experience and knowledge of products of Building Energy Management Systems [BEMS], controllers and field devices
- Previous experience in dealing with Architects, Consultants, Mechanical & Electrical Contractors at all levels
- A recognised third level qualification in Building Services or Electrical or Engineering
- Excellent organisational, communication and ICT skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Full clean driving license
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary €25,000 to €50,000, depending on qualifications and experience
- OTE €75,000 – €100,000
- Mobile phone, laptop, mileage, appropriate business expenses
Please forward curriculum vitae to [email protected]
Marketing Support Intern
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in the development and implementation of marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with others in our marketing and communications team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
Perform market analysis and research on competition
Support the marketing/communications team in daily administrative tasks
Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
Prepare promotional presentations
Help distribute marketing materials
Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
Help organize marketing events
- Advertising & PR Campaign planning
- Brand identification and development
- Experience creating campaigns to generate new customers to develop a database
- Tactics to research areas for product development
- Competitor analysis and reporting
- Graphic Design and press releases
- Excellent communications skills
- Understand and use principal social media platforms, familiar in the latest trends and technologies
- Effective Content writing skills
- MailChimp experience
- Opencart and WordPress experience
- SEO and web optimisation
Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Photoshop
Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications would be beneficial (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
Currently enrolled in a related Marketing/Communications educational program
The internship will be for 3 months and based on performance could become a contract position and lead to permanent position.
Travel expenses will be paid and terminal bonus will be put in place based on projects completed.
Please forward CV to [email protected]