IBC welcomes its newest Partner in Air Quality, GPS® Air. IBC’s latest distribution Partnership applies to the island of Ireland. GPS Air technology helps clean indoor air without producing harmful levels of ozone or other measured byproducts. Read more or go straight to the product brochure for more detailed technical insight into GPS here. At a glance here’s how the patented technology can help:
- Improve indoor air quality using a patented low-energy, soft-ionization technology application that is known as needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI™).
- GPS devices work as a complement to and in conjunction with HVAC systems to help capture and remove airborne particles.
- GPS products not only improve indoor air quality but can play an important role in making comprehensive air circulation and filtration systems more effective.
- All GPS needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI™) products are UL certified and CE compliant.
- View GPS NPBI Technology flyer here.
GPS Air Patented NPBI™ Technology
GPS’ patented NPBI™ technology works in conjunction with existing HVAC systems to actively target and reduce airborne particles, including certain odours, viruses and bacteria. View more about how this results driven technology works here.
• Schools & Universities
• Office Buildings
• Food Service
• Arenas & Stadiums
Watch How GPS Works
For more information and to view GPS Air products, please download the brochure. GPS Air will be available starting February 21st. Contact an IBC sales rep for pricing or to schedule a product presentation or ask how to get started with this unique results driven technology.
Republic of Ireland:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:
+353 (0)1 457 5421
Email: email@example.com Phone:
+44 (0) 7730 700 006