IBC Update March 30th 2020
We hope all is well with you, your families and your staff.
Currently IBC is operating with a small Logistic crew all other employees are working from home so mobile is best way to contact.
DPD is still picking up for shipments but expect a delay. View DPD status here. Collects can be done if scheduled in advance and paid via the phone. We are following the governments guidelines for the Covid-19 so when collecting call once out in front of building.
Call your account manager to arrange.
Contact your account manager
While safely working from home, Rich and Keith will be there to navigate our, hopefully, new normal.
Keith Rickard 086 045 3154
Rich Costa 085 125 7037
Thank you and please be safe.
Published on 20/3/20
IBC update statement regarding COVID-19 situation
- Collections have ceased and all orders received prior to 15.00 each day will be dispatched for overnight delivery nationwide. View DPD COVID-19 status here.
- Employees whose work does not require presence in the company will work remotely from home. We are prepared for remote office mode of work because the most of our customers are being served using electronic channels of communication.
- For employees of warehouse and logistics we have created special separated conditions guaranteeing them safe work with minimal contact with outsiders.
- Stock holding was already at elevated levels as part of Brexit planning so no immediate issues.
- As long as manufacturers/suppliers can provide product IBC will continue to operate. View their statements here.
Currently IBC does not foresee any serious issues in the continuity of supply of BEMS and associated products.
Obviously matters will be kept under continuous review and changes made in accordance with Government directives.
Take good care of yourselves and be careful.