IBC is Hiring Technical Sales & Support PositionEdel O'Shea
Technical Sales & Support Position
Intelligent Building Controls Ltd (IBC) [established 2005] is the premier independent distributor and value-added reseller of building energy management systems, controllers, measurement and peripheral products to Builders Merchants, Wholesalers, Contractors, Mechanical & Electrical Contractors, Consultants and System Integrators.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated engineer to join a dynamic team in growing and developing IBC’s portfolio of high-quality building management systems.
- Third level qualification in Building Services/Mechanical or Electrical or Engineering
- Proven sales experience and knowledge of Building Energy Management Systems [BEMS], controllers and field devices or HVAC technical sales experience or other ancillary sectors
- Knowledge of programming and experience with Tridium/Niagara 4
- A proven track record in developing and selling technical solutions in Building Services project applications across commercial, education, healthcare and pharmaceutical markets
- Current relationships with M&Es, consultants, contractors, local authorities and end-users.
- Confident, shows optimistic ‘can do attitude’ and expresses a strong belief in own ability to succeed.
- Proven organisational skills and planning ability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Able to meet deadlines, follow through on commitments, and take corrective action where appropriate
- Computer literate
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary €30,000 to €50,000 [depending on qualifications/experience], progressive bonus/commission plan, vehicle allowance, laptop, mobile phone and business expenses as appropriate.
- Comprehensive training will be provided as required.
For further information on IBC please visit our website: www.ibc.ie
Please forward cover note and curriculum vitae to [email protected]