Intelligent Building Controls Ltd (IBC) [established 2005] is the premier distributor of building energy management systems, controllers, measurement and field device products to Builders Merchants, Wholesalers, Builders, Contractors, Mechanical & Electrical Contractors and System Integrators. IBC is well established with an active sales force representing and supplying some of the world’s leading manufacturers in building controls and field devices.
To build on sales success and grow market share throughout the island of Ireland IBC is seeking to recruit at a senior management level.
- You will manage the company reporting to the managing director.
- Develop and achieve strategic goals and deliver operational budgets.
- Build upon an established customer base with significant market growth potential.
- Secure and introduce new agencies and customers.
- Integrate bolt on acquisitions in core and related areas.
- Educated to degree level with an engineering background.
- Technical sales experience
- Experience in either BEMS and/or Humidification and/or Air Handling would be an advantage.
- Proven track record in managing and achieving business development and growth.
- Strong influencing skills, resilience, and tenacity with the ability to work independently coupled with skills to engage others effectively.
- High level of intellect, strong interpersonal skills, leadership, and an eye for detail
- Entrepreneurial thinker with drive, enthusiasm, and a desire for success
- Strong customer service ethic
What IBC offers:
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and market leading SME.
- Premium products with a reputation for quality and engineering excellence
- Secure, challenging, and progressive work environment
- Competitive remuneration and incentive package.
Please forward curriculum vitae and covering note in confidence to [email protected] :