Energy Reduction Support Scheme (Sustainable Energy Authority)Robin
The purpose of this support scheme is to assist SMEs in reducing their energy use and costs. The overall goal is to help
businesses become more competitive and reduce their carbon footprint through investment in energy efficient technology. A
priority technology identified for the sector in 2018 is lighting where an entire facility is retrofitted.
Elements of upgrade that are considered for this grant include:
- New energy efficient light products
- Decorative, feature or specialised non-typical light products
Emergency lighting retrofit
- Smart meter
- Design costs
- Equipment hire to assist with installation
- Project management costs up to a maximum of 5% of
- project costs
Projects eligible for funding, must be delivered to private sector organisations in the Republic of Ireland and defined as an SME.
An SME is an:
- organisation with less than 250 employees,
- annual turnover not exceeding €50 million,
- and/or an annual balance sheet not exceeding €43 million.
To apply for this funding and for more information, log on to: