EasyIO FW Series by Johnson Controls are the market’s most flexible controllers with robust equipment and space control. Not only is the FW Series a robust piece of hardware it’s also resourceful, making rooftop units, AHU’s, FCUs, or any kind of room-application a mini BMS. As with any EasyIO controller they are flexible enough to provide a stand-alone BMS solution without the need for any supervisor.
EasyIO FW Series ready and waiting
Straight out of the box this controller packs powerful punch:
- HTML5 Dashboards. Ability to create multiple dashboards both for users and commissioning
- Connect and supervise up to 5 devices
- Onboard SQLite. Store up to 6,000 records, an ideal solution for metering
- Delivering the highest security standards with 802.1x out of the box
The FW delivers a high value solution with a versatile protocol approach, making integration and smart-metering easy. The option to connect up to 5 BACnet devices makes this ideal for small applications where you need to integrate smart-meters or sensors.
- BACnet IP and MS/TP Client/Server
- Modbus TCP and RTU M/S
- MQTT support and RESTful API – prepares systems for emerging technologies and networks
- Two Ethernet ports supporting daisy chain or STP ring
- Wi-Fi Access Point, Repeater or Client Mode
Get a head-start with FW
Make life easier with the EasyIO FW application library and patented auto-self tuning PID, facilitating commissioning and configuration throughout the whole F-series.
IBC have compiled a number of various product comparison charts featuring EasyIO and other cross vendor controllers in its class, from Trend to iSMA and Tridium.